Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I got Christmas mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JohnUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2001
    Posts
    896
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A package from North Carolina and a package from Minnesota arrived together this morning!!!!!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    All the items that were wrapped will stay wrapped until Xmas Day [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    But...I already have a good guide to Southern women, and a book full of stunning pictures of North Carolina...

    Thank you, Blazey...

    Thank you, chloe...

    I'm truly blessed to have friends like you two...

    Love you both...

    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YAY!..it made it before xmas..*dances round*

    I'm glad you enjoyed it.. [img]smile.gif[/img] ..i love ya too.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] *eats another strawberry bon-bon* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    JOhn...

    I am the lucky one. Im glad your packages arrived and safely. Did you take them with you to your Mom's? I hope so. I was going to call you and open them with you.....

    Merriest of Christmas wishes to you and your family JOhn.... You deserve a blessed holiday. Love you tons but you already know that. Please find a cybercafe and let us know youre okay when you get there.....

    SMOoooch...Merry Christmas Goofball.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •